Fletcher to lead PMTC board
NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. – Brad Fletcher of Terrapure Environmental has been named the latest chairman of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC), replacing John Harrison of CPC Logistics Canada who becomes past-chairman. Shari Lagala of Patene Building Sullies is first vice-chairwoman, and Steve Lawn of Parkland Fuel Corporation is second vice-chairman.
The announcements were made during the group’s annual meeting.
Directors for the latest term are as follows:
- Kimberly Biback, Sharp Transportation
- John Bowen, Volvo Trucks Canada Inc
- Phil Camp, Paccar Leasing Company
- Gerald Caroll, Wesbell Logistics
- Jim Dimech, Praxair Canada Inc
- Ted Dezsenyi, FedEx Ground Package Systems Ltd
- Sanchia Duran, Blackberry Radar
- Fred Hildebrand, Idealease of North America
- Jason Hinton, Burnbrae Farms Ltd
- Marcus Mares, PeopleNet Canada Corporation
- David Marvin, Tandet
- Terry Maw, Trailer Wizards
- Jon Ratnasamy, Wolseley Canada
- Kim Richardson, TTSAO
- Kevin Riley, Maple Leaf, Foods
- Dennis Shantz, Home Hardware Stores Ltd.
- Michael Thomson, MEE/ISB Canada
- Claudio Venditti, Penske Truck Leasing Canada Inc
- Andy Walker, Molson Coors
- Imre Zalan, Chemtrade Logistics